Dance Song Demo Dance Song Demo

Wow, pretty cool!

H'sI Battle Theme H'sI Battle Theme

Wow, you're pretty good at this. I really like it. The atmosphere it creates it's amazing too.
I can't wait to hear more from in the future :)

00frugo responds:

Becoming Independent Becoming Independent

I can't believe you did this in one night... Despite that, it's excellent *-*
Nice atmosphere you describe with this song too, reminds me to The Sims hehe. However, great work!! I bet it will be very popular soon :)

Step responds:

Honestly, luck was on my side that night. I usually take ages to think of an idea that works, but the melodies for this track came naturally. I wish I had more time to work on it, but due to some really inconvenient circumstances I had only a night to work on it. Being someone who composes at a rate of 10 hours per minute of music, that was one hell of a challenge hahaha.

Thanks for reviewing!

Chompy Chompy

OMG HavenĀ“t heard something from you for a while. Now this appears and, yeah, you keep amazing me.
Absolutely incredible track!!!!

Step responds:

Aw damn, thanks a million, that made my day. Glad you like it :3.

Encapsulation Encapsulation

Sounds really epic, as always :3
Seriously, I really love it, there are no words to explain the awesomeness you both have made with this... Excellent work, congrats!!!

Step responds:

;_; Thanks a lot. You've given me a tonne of support, comments, etc and I can't thank you enough!

Glad you enjoyed it.

Larger than Life Larger than Life

Woah, another epic song, sir...
Reminds me to Hulk (as you said) but, reminds me to Avatar too.

I liked the combination between the percussion and the 'superheroe' atmosphere, also it seems to be an ethnic song, I believe.
By the way I want to say that I'd like if you could add more instruments and also make it more longer. Any way it's pretty enjoyable to listen.
Congrats!!!

Step responds:

Hey, thanks for leaving a review!

Yeah this one isn't one of my favourites from my recent works, reason being it's very minimal and percussion-based. I'm still glad you like it though!

Thanks again.